Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Bowling







Last Thursday I went to Wal Mart during my lunch break. Joy said I should look at the spring isle in the toy department for Easter presents. We decided I would get bowling pins and when I get home we would "practice" to go actually bowling during the weekend.

The boys were super excited to practice but were really tired and getting frustrated and ornery. So we had to the bowling pins away.

Bowling didn't happen over the weekend. Joy and I put on our plumber pants and fixed the drain from the house to the road. Yuck!The boys got to spend the day with Grandma at her house. They played games and made cookies.

Sunday night, we tried bowling again. Jacob had a good idea. Instead of using a bowling ball, he used a gun. Jasper gave up on the bowling ball and got a gun as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment