Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dates and growing

Last weekend, Joy's mom came to visit. This gave Joy and I some time to ourselves while her mom babysat. Joy and I haven't been spending a whole lot of time together. I get home from work and we have dinner and then she goes to bed till around midnight and then I get to bed shortly after that.

So Saturday, we went on an afternoon date to the park. We took our bikes and food. We rode up the towpath in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. We stopped by the river to eat. We then continued ride. We rode about 4 miles total. We then walked to the query. It was pretty neat, we took some pictures and then got caught in the rain on the walk back. Very fun date.

I'm looking forward to next weekend. I think we're gonna stay in and watch some movies. I hope the weather is nice a little bit so we can take the boys on a stroll in the park next to our house.

The boys are growing so fast! I can't believe, they're a month old! It really proves how fast time passes. Having kids still seems very new. I can tell they're starting to be aware their surroundings. I love talking to them like grown ups and seeing their looks of concern on their faces and in eyes. Lately, they've been demanding more attention, not just for food. Before I could put them down and they would go to sleep. The last couple nights, they wanted to be held till they fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment