Sunday, June 20, 2010

First fathers day

Had my first father's day and it was great. I have to say that I'm so happy being a father. Joy got me a picture frame that says "I love daddy" on it. I picked out a picture and Joy cut it to fit the frame. I'm looking forward to adding it to my desk at work tomorrow. Joy had also made me a cake and yummy tacos for lunch.

Joy put a blanket down on the ground to give the boys some "belly time." We put them on the ground on their belly to help them excersise muscles in order to help crawl later on. They are able to pick up their heads pretty good, which is weird because the books say they aren't supposed to do that yet.

Later in the afternoon, we gave the boys a bath. This was my first experience giving the boys a bath. Joy had bathed them a couple times before by herself. The boys loved the water. After the bath, they fell asleep for a good while. Jacob slept four and half hours before I woke him up to feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment