Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BOOK- Adventures of Jasper Man and Jacob Dude

While I was on vacation, Joy mentioned she wanted to make a graphic novel. So we ended up coming up with a story about our twins as super heroes and their quest to stop our cat after taking the dog hostage. 

It was a lot of fun. We came up with the story while I was feeding the boys. Then Joy drew the pictures. I added some small details into some of the pictures and then we both colored with crayon and colored pencil. 

Then Joy scanned all the images and used Photoshop to add some effects and put the words in. It ended up looking really cool! 

You can now get the book on lulu.com and I think pretty soon on amazon. You can either get the book or PDF. 




..if you're interested in reviewing this book for your blog or whatever email me at jman_jdude@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment