Friday, July 15, 2011

They are becoming toddlers!




The boys are growing so fast. Every day they are acting and look more like toddlers. It's crazy to think about how much time has past by.

Jacob will now show you his nose whenever you ask. Jasper still selectively shows when you ask but he knows where it is as well as his head. I'm working on ears with them too.

Joy has rearranged the house again. This time making the living room more accessible. We can all get to the couch now. The boys have done well at not falling off the couch and sometimes they just sit on the couch.

The other night, Jacob enjoyed a nice sitting on the couch session playing with my iPhone. I don't know how he open it up but he was writing emails.

The dinning room however has been reduced to a table and high chairs. The chairs and computer have been removed. The boys were climbing the chairs and trying to get on the table. The computer was moved after they were beating the printer with blocks and once removed they could easy get to the computer.

Bedtime has gotten a lot better. They like when I come in to read to them. I usually read to them till they fall asleep. They have both been doing a great job at sleeping through the night. Usually if anything I go in there to give them a bottle and then walk out around 3 or 4am.

Last night, Jasper started running in place. Joy stated running in place too. He got a kick out of it. Then Jacob and I stared running in place. I then started jumping and Jacob started jumping. Joy responded with "they're not supposed to be able to do that yet." They are smart.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment