Sunday, December 18, 2011

Feeling better and getting ready for xmas







The boys are finally feeling better. They had a rough few days but they both seem to be feeling better. Jacob still has his moments where he just wants to be held. Jasper seems like he back to normal.

With them being sick, they barely slept in their cribs. We all thought they would have a hard time going to their cribs but apparently we are wrong. They have been going to their cribs for both nap and bedtime with barely any issue.

Jacob had been waking up in the middle of the night and I had just been taking him to bed with Joy and I. However last night he slept all night in his crib.

Last night, Jasper woke up crying a couple times. I was able to rub his back till he laid back down and went to sleep. This morning, he woke up again crying and Joy brought him to bed with her. She said he held on to her so tight and went back to sleep.


Last night, Joy and I worked on their Christmas presents. We set up their lego-like block and made a castle. To be honest it was a lot of fun. Almost want to go up there and make a new one, I guess the kid in me came out. I bet the boys will get much enjoyment out of them. I also set the boys toy drum set. Joy did such a great job upstairs! It looks amazing! The boys are gonna get such enjoyment out of their new playroom!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment