Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Potty training continues




Potty training continues! Yesterday, Joy noticed the boys were actively taking her to the bathroom. This resulting in the next step. During my lunch break, I bought them underwear, Pixar underwear. For some reason, Joy has been calling them panties, a word I don't think I've ever heard her say before. She said she called them that once by mistake and it stuck.

They both seem to like the underwear and easy availability to grab themselves. Jasper said "buzz" to the toy story underwear.

We took several trips to the bathroom. Jasper peed in the potty a few times. Jacob tried but got more interested in playing with the sink and standing on the potty. At one point, he pointed to Jasper's butt and said "butt." Later on, Jacob peed his underwear and just said "oh....". We went to the bathroom but it was too late.

I'm not sure if we're gonna full force potty train or just slowly introducing. We are getting pull ups and we just bought a box of regular diapers from Sams.

All in all, I'm proud of my boys!!!

Picture was taken by Joy yesterday in garden. They were helping watering with leftover pool water.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment