Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas tree up maybe down soon!




We are having Thanksgiving at our house this year. This is our first big thanksgiving at our house with the boys. I'm really looking forward to it and all it's work. Though cleaning has been hard!!!

Yesterday we put up our Christmas tree so my parents will see it this year, since they'll be over.

After the boys got ahold of it, I was ready to take it down. Most of the bulbs have been taken down, broken or thrown before we were even finished putting it up. I'm not sure if it'll be up for thanksgiving but as of day 2 it hasn't been as bad as yesterday.

I'm home with the boys right now while Joy is working. As soon as she left, Jasper got a cake mix from the kitchen. Very funny! The other times Joy worked, we made cakes. It must of stuck with him.

After Joy left, I gave Jake the rest of her turkey sandwich. He loved it. He came to kitchen wanting more. I made him another one. Jasper preferred a peanut butter sandwich instead though. Jake ate the turkey.

Joy and I bought Dr Sesus books on our nooks. We both bought Green and Ham, she got The Grinch, and I got
the Lorax. They are really cool interactive books!

The boys are still really into spider-man. Joy bought them tons of spider-man merch. They have spider-man clothes, pjs, toys, plates, bubble bath. I tried to put non-spiderman clothes on them, Jasper was an automatic no go, Jacob wanted changed as soon as he realizes Jasper had Spider-man on.

No comments:

Post a Comment