Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rag with stuffed animal head.. Plus teeth and hammock

The boys are starting to respond to toys. We have these rags with stuffed animal heads attached to them. Joy had introduced the boys to them and they began feeling and putting them in their mouths. I came home from work to find the boys in their cribs, in just their diapers hugging them and sleeping/chilling. I wish I had a camera because it was a sight to see.

We also think the boys are in their beginning stages of teething. They have been slobbering a lot which is a sign also they have been freaking out a lot more often with not much of a warning sign. Joy noticed Jasper has rubbing the nipple of his bottle on his lower gums. During lunch one day I got a smaller teething ring from them at babies r us.

Today, we took the boys outside and went on the hammock as a family. They loved looking around our backyard and I was rocking the hammock with my foot on the ground. Eventually they fell asleep in our laps.

No comments:

Post a Comment