Sunday, September 5, 2010

Firsts, walker, crib, sleeping

Last Thursday, the boys experienced a lot of firsts. First long car trip (1 hour to and back). First time to a church (for a funeral). First time being in a room with a lot of people. First time doing a full grocery shop. And the boys did great!! I think they enjoyed all the new experiences. We did not go prepared to go grocery shopping so we ended up holding them and pushing the cart. I am proud of my boys.

Today, they went took turns playing in their walker. They both can now reach one foot to the ground and move backwards. It went so good we had to order them another walker so both of them would have their own. We took a lot of pictures and video'd.

The boys are becoming crib sleeping champs. With some help from grandma, who is staying over this labor day weekend, we've got them to sleep in their cribs each night. Granted they wake up every hour or so, I think they've gotten used to the crib.

Last night, or rather this morning it was cold so Joy and I had them both in bed with us. Jasper slept down my chest and Jacob slept between Joy and I. We all slept for at least 3 hours. Jacob slept much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment