Friday, March 16, 2012

Cleveland Zoo




Joy got us a family pass for the Cleveland Zoo. Sunday, we met my parents there. The boys got walk with holding hands. They walked really good with them, holding hands. Maybe because they weren't us.

The zoo was a lot of fun. I really think the boys are going to enjoy it more and more as the summer goes on. They really liked the bears and the giraffe from a distance.

I think they mostly like walking around. They picked grass along the path. We had a picnic at some benches. They got more freedom to walk around.

There weren't a lot of people at zoo, so it wasn't crowded at all. The weather was perfect!!

We ended up walking about four miles! They napped as soon as we got back in the car. We drove through the Cuyahoga Valley National Park on the way home to give them more time to nap in the car.

--photo by my dad


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment