Sunday, September 12, 2010

Successfully sleeping in cribs.

Another week of more successful crib sleeping. This week, it was discovered that I can sleep through almost anything. So Joy was able to keep the boys in their cribs and come back to bed with me. It was nice. Some mornings I would wake up to everyone sleeping in bed.

I spent most of my time with the boys trying to get them to sleep in their cribs. I read them stories, lots of stories. We just got some Halloween books from library that I'm excited to read to them.

Today we took the boys for a walk in the metro park. It was a lot of fun. Both of them had smiles on their faces as looked at the trees and the less interesting road along the path. It ended up putting them to sleep.

Joy put their cribs next to each other in the babies' room. Now the boys can sleep in their own cribs and still be able to see other.

No comments:

Post a Comment