Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Part 2

This year I couldn't be more thankful of our two healthy boys and my lovely wife. Yay. Happy thanksgiving!

This is the boys' first thanksgiving and we spent it just the four of us, well six if you count our dog Ace and cat Tino. We got up around 3 or 4 this morning. Joy worked really hard in the kitchen making the turkey, my tofurky, pies, stuffing, etc. At 9, we all watched the Macy's Day parade. The boys enjoyed all the music and then got antsy during the interviews and commercials.

During food time, we had Jacob in his high chair while Jasper took a nap. Jacob enjoyed playing with his truck and throwing it on the floor while Joy and I enjoyed delicious food. Ace ate a pie that was a mishap. I think Tino may have been outside.

After lunch, we put on my favorite thanksgiving flick, Plains Trains and Automobiles. Then Joy went online to come up with a plan for Black Friday shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment