Sunday, October 24, 2010

Up all night, awake all day.

The boys have their sleep schedule totally mixed up. Last night I was joking that that I was going to stay up and watch Elvira, which was on at 5am. Although I didn't watch it, the boys stayed up till 8am.

At 4:30am, I decided to take them for a car ride in hopes that they would fall asleep. Jasper screamed until I started singing. Then he started laughing then back to screaming. Eventually I put the Gummy Bears Song on from YouTube and played it through car speakers. That did the trick. They fell sleep and I carefully moved them into their room. A few minutes later they woke up. Joy took over and I went to sleep.

Today we took them to the park and made them stay up as a long as we could. We gave them showers and they went to sleep afterwards.

Joy and I went to bed at 7pm. However, an hour later we both realized both of us couldn't sleep! I have the Gummy Bears song in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment