Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween


Had a great Halloween weekend with the family. The boys and I got up early Saturday morning (4am) for a viewing up Night of the Living Dead, which is my favorite horror movie. The boys both fell asleep on me while we sat on the rocking chair.

Later on, we dressed Jacob up as crab and Jasper as an octopus. Joy and I wanted to dress up somewhat related to the boys' costumes so we dressed up as pirates. We took tons of pictures in the front yard and in the house. We got dressed up for Trick-or-Treaters. However, it didn't look like anyone was going to come. So by 5:30 we all got into our regular clothes. I was changing Jasper at 10 to 7 when I heard the door bell rang. I was so excited we had ONE trick-or-treater. That is a 100% increase from last year. At 8 we all sat around watched Scared Shrekless and Aliens Vs. Monsters halloween specials.

Next year, we plan on taking the boys to "Boo at the Zoo." It will be really exciting when the boys kind of understand Halloween. I'm really looking forward to when I can take the Trick-or-Treating. However in our neighborhood, it doesn't seem like anyone does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment